[Picture] Throwback

Hey peeps!

I'm back on blog. 4 months I've been abandon you baby. Now, I'm back! *singing Come Back Home (2NE1)*. Right, what I'm gonna focus on this post is about my Graduation Day and also Aidilfitri Celebration. Hehe #Throwback.
p/s: I'm not gonna write much on my post but I wanna share my memories with you :)

#Throwback1

Graduation Day!
My graduation day was held on 18th May 2014 @ Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor (DATC), UiTM Shah Alam.







Wanna see more pictures of my graduation day, click on the link below,


#Throwback2

Aidilfitri Celebration 2014!

Selamat Hari Raya. Oooo Balik Kampung. Indahnya Beraya Di Desa. Satu Hari Di Hari Raya. *hah kau nokss! Iolls balun campur tolak darab bahagi lagu raya nie hah!* And here my pictures on Aidilfitri Celebration 2014!







And! Nah your DUIT RAYA!!! :D



-------------------- THE END --------------------

So, my #Throwback post end here.

Sincerely,
Me!

1 comment:

  1. Perghhh. Dtg blog ni dapat duit raya siap. Even its too late but I still wanna wish congrats for the graduation ceremony. And good luck for the upcoming result. ;)

    ReplyDelete