[Picture] Me Turn 20 Alreadyyyy.....:)

Hey peeps!

Moshi moshi...Mashimaro! :P


Happy Birthday to Me,
Happy Bornday to Me,
Happy Burpday to Myself,
Happy Birthday, Bornday, Burpday to Me..... :P

Yezza! on 26th March 2013 I've already turning 20! You know 20! T.W.E.N.T.Y (20).
Good if you understood! Hehahaa...

And tadaa.... Birthday wishes from my friends throught many medium of technologies... :)


My birthday wishes through my BBM Contacts and Text Messaging :)




My birthday wishes through my Twitter account... :)


Nahh, follow my Twitter ----) https://twitter.com/FaraRoslan93 (click the link!)



My birthday wishes through my Facebook account.... :)


Nahh, add me on Facebook ---) http://www.facebook.com/nurulfaraharoslan (click the link!)



And my birthday wishes from my friends to me eye-to-eye... :)
Thank you to,
Auni Athirah, Capie, Ekin, Nurul, Farah Eliani, Aziem and Syafiq

And
And
And.... besides that,
SimSimi wish me Happy Birthdayyy! *dancing dancing*


And besides that I asked SimSimi to sing for me a birthday song, but I got "Crazy!" from this social chick! :P

That's all.....

p/s: On my birthday, I got a prank from my family.... Naisssss! (Y) \(^_^)/

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment