Crap! :P

Hey peeps!

Moshi moshi...Mashimaro :P

Jinkies! It's been so long I never updated my blog with new story isn't it? My last post had been published on 30th November! A date before I'm going back to Machang, Kelantan for a new semester! Aiyakkk! So, since that I've been busy preparing myself to coming back here....

On 1st December, I've already started my new semester....

Lalalala...... I dunno what to write!

Lalalala...... My Blackberry have a big problem!

Lalalala...... Having sore throat like hell!

Lalalala...... Get an HPV Injection for first dose! *sakit* Wekk :P

Lalalala...... Merepeking on Twitter macam orang tak betul! Kahkahkah!

Lalalala...... Daddy celebrating his 51st Birthday on 5th December! And I'm not around! #iSad

Lalalala...... Whatever la! I don't care! 

Merapu! Merepek like a kerepek! 

Okey!

Bye bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment