[Pictures] Kaq Sofia Wedding Ceremony

Hey peeps!

I don't want to write but I want you guys to see all the pictures below :)

Around Kaq Sofia's wedding ceremony :)


Kaq Sofia with my mommy :)



Kaq Sofia with Kaq Mira
My cousin sistah! 
<333 font="font">



Kaq Sofia with Along
Cousin sistah
<333 font="font">



Kaq Sofia and Abg Kayrul :)
Oh! Meet our nephew, Ayeesha Rose :)
xoxo (^_^)



Kaq Sofia with Wan (grandmother)



Akad Nikah time :)



Kaq Sofia with Kaq Yayan
Cousin sistah! 
xoxo (^_^)



Kaq Sofia with Mak Ndak (aunt)



The newlywed couple
Kaq Sofia and Abg Shariq!
So sweeeeet (^_^)



Family from Abg Shariq side :)



Family from Kaq Sofia side :)
Kaq Sarita, Mak Ngah (aunt), Abg Shariq, Kaq Sofia, Ayah Ngah (uncle)
Much love <333 font="font">



My uncle and his grandson!
Ayah Tam (uncle) with our nephew, Mohd. Dhabit As-Tsaqif 



My dongsaeng (lil' brotha) and budak sengal :P
Nazrul Ridzuan Roslan and Sheikh Shaiff :)
Much love <333 font="font">



My cousin sistah with my mommy!
Kaq Sarita and mommy!
xoxo :)



My big family from daddy side :)
sitting from left: Lala, Mak Nadak, Pak Ndak, Aichu
standing from left: Kaq Sarita, Mommy, Daddy, Mak Da, Along, Ayah Da, Aunt Ziela, Shaiff, Atiqah, Kaq Fiza, Abg Kayrul
Sarangheyo! (^_^)



Look like SRK and Kajol! :P
Abg Shariq and Kaq Sofia :)
I Love Both Of You :)



Me daddy and mommy!
Leftenan Kolonel Roslan Othman & Norli Mokhtar
xoxo \(^_^)/



Auwww!
My dongsaeng (lil' brotha), cousies, nephew, budak sengal! :P
from left: Airiel, Aiman, Shaiff, Nazrul, Tsaqif
xoxo :)



My big family!
Really 1Malaysia family :)
Ti Amo! :D



My family with Kaq Sofia and Abg Shariq :)



Kaq Sofia and Atiqah
Cousin sistah!
xoxo :')



The Flesh and Blood
Kaq Sofia and Kaq Sarita
My cousin sistah :)



Kaq Sofia is so beautiful in that wedding dress :)


Whether i'm not around when Kaq Sofia wedding but I really like to share all this pictures with my friends. Thanks to my mommy coz' upload all this pictures on facebook! :) I Love it! I can feel the fun and enjoyment at that time! :) So much love! <333 font="font">

p/s: To Abg Shariq and Kaq Sofia, congrats on your wedding once again. Hope we can meet each other when I get back to KL. I can't wait for my new nephew/niece! Wakakaka :P Congrtas :)


Source:
Picture taken from my mommy facebook.


My Family really 1Malaysia :)
xoxo \(^_^)/

Finn...

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment