Sunday @ KL :)

Hey peeps!!!

Yesterday is my fun day! Wanna know why? Yesterday my dad and my mom had brought me and little dongsaeng to Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair 2012 at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur. I'm so excited! Why? Coz' I can bought lots of novel and it is more cheaper than buying at the bookstore! Heheh!!! I'm so very the 'rambang mata' when we already reached there! We had spend about 3-4 hours in the PWTC. I think I had spend over RM150 and above just for novel! Yaiks!!! My moneys just for novel! I like!!! :)


Books: World Without Borders
*Masuk Percuma*

Siti Rosmizah new novel
' Takdir Itu Milik Aku '

Here! Novels that I bought at the book fair! :)

Hikhikhik!!! 
Me and Mr. Beary!!! :)

After, finish shopping at the book fair! Yeah! I ask my dad to go to The Mall beside PWTC! Why? Coz' I wanna go and get my Cinnabon and Auntie Anne's Choc Eclair Pretzel :) Nyum nyum!!! :)

Cinnabon :)
My Favorite!!!

This Cinnamon Flavour :)

This is Chocolate Flavour



And of course my Auntie Anne's :)

Yesterday is a best day ever!!!! :)
My world is full with NOVEL!!!! :)
Thanks Dad and Mom!!!

hug&kiss.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment