me, lil' bro, cousin and monopoly...

Hey peeps...

Yeah! Yesterday I had spend most of my time with my cousin and my lil' bro played Monopoly. Hehe.... Its been a long time I didn't touched my favorite boardgame. So, yesterday was my first time I'm touched my boardgame back. Hehe... Miss you so much Monopoly <3!


My mom bought this Monopoly board game 9th years ago in United State of America
I luv playing Monopoly <3....



So, yesterday I had spend all my time with Monopoly with my lil' bro and cousin. I'm having much fun played this game with them. Haha.... I'm totally enjoyed it... Ngee... :D

Haha.... Looked that's me with my Monopoly money... :)


Haha...
Anyway I forgot what they had discussed together....


There is it my Monopoly board game......


All this cards belong's to my cousin, Faris :)


And, this card belong's to my lil' bro, Nazrul :)


Right, this belong's to me...
Ngee.... :D

Yesterday I had played twice this monopoly game and twice I had lost played with them....
Huh!!! Bankrupt!!!!

hug&kiss.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment