Memories Throughout the Year 2011

Hey peeps!!!

Here I wanna share this. My memories throughout the year 2011! :)

Here are some pics... :)

January

Muhd. Dhabit As-Tsaqif
My cousin, Kak Yayan and Abg Nuzul child
Dhabit was born on 30th Jan 2011

Holz with my aunt and cousins to Kuching, Sarawak


February

My cousin wedding
Abg Kayrul and Kak Fiza....


March

Having dinner with my mom friends
Semarak Cafe, Grand BlueWave Hotel, Shah Alam


Holz with my family, aunt, uncle and cousin at Pangkor, Perak


My uncle wedding
Aichik and Aunt Linda


August

Celebrating Aidilfitri at Raub, Pahang


October

We lost Comot on 23rd October


We lost Chiko on 23rd October too


November

Meet my Girl Guides at school
STAR, Klang


Going back to UiTM Machang, Kelantan
Start for the 2nd semester


December

Out to KB Mall with my roommate


Ayeesha Rose
My cousin, Abg Kayrul and Kak Fiza daughter
Ayeesha was born on 11th December 2011


Craziey time with my roommate


2011 moments is the best for me. Yaeh!!! there is a few pics that I never upload here. But I know it is my memories! Best memories I ever had!

hug&kiss... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment