Happy 50th Birthday, Ayah!!!

Hey peeps....

Come and sing with me a birthday song for my dad! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AYAH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... :)

Lets know about my dad....

My dad name is Roslan bin Othman. Was born on 5th December 1961 in Raub, Pahang. He is the sixth child from ten siblings. He is a Master Graduated in Strategy Study and Political Science from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia ( UKM ). My dad is an army officer. He works at Markas Latihan Tentera Darat in Kuala Lumpur. Before this he holding a post as Major but now he already was promoted for the post as Liutenant Colonel. My dad got married to my mom on 6th June 1992 and they got me on 26th March 1993 whereas my lil' brother was born on 5th September 1996. Just both of us are can make my dad happy. No other person. Only our cats too. :)

My dad characters that I really know? Hmmm....... :D
1) He is a very punctual person.
2) He is a strict person (at work only).
3) He is very careful person.
4) He is a very smart person.
5) He is a very discipline person.
6) He very sensitive to surrounding.
7) He is very great person (to me he is a great person).
8) He is an independent person.
9) He is a caring person.
10) He is a friendly person.

and so on............................................................................................................................... :)

What my dad love to do? Hmmm........ :D
1) He love to jog every morning.
2) He love to having breakfast at mamak stall (i'm totally like him)
3) He love to travel with us.
4) He love cats
5) He love to think before buying things.
6) He love to collect pens (parker pens)
7) He love his fishes so much.
8) He love to eat all this "ulam", "sambal belacan", "tempoyak" and so on that related too. :)

and so on............................................................................................................................... :)

Here are some pics of my dad.... :)


My dad!!!!
Leftenan Kolonel Roslan b. Othman


Wearing his new post.
One star on his shoulders.
as Leftenan Kolonel.


My mom and dad
Norli Mokhtar and Roslan Othman
Dinner at Nikko Hotel, Kuala Lumpur


Aidilfitri 2011 at Raub, Pahang


My Family
Me, my dad, my lil' bro and mom :)
Happy Family :)


My dad with his siblings, brother in-law, my grandmother and nephews :)
Aidilfitri 2011 in Raub, Pahang :)

World Greatest Dad!!!!
My Dad My Hero!!!
My dad is My Idol!!!!

I luv My Dad!!!! :)

HAPPY 5Oth BIRTHDAY!!!!!

hug&kiss.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment