twittering with my dearest cousin!!! Atiqah!


Morning peeps!!! :)

I just finished twittering with my dearest cousin, Atiqah! Haha... i'm having fun twittering her! Yaww... lots of things I have been twittering with her. Just for fun tweets. Not a gossips. I don't have time for gossips anyway. I'm twittering just for fun. Too relieve the boredom. Anyway I really like to twittering with her. Well, she seems often online the twitter. So, I think better having a tweets with her in twitter. But, sometimes i'm gonna chat with her in facebook. Or both! That's is my job since the semester break. I've been on this three social network. Facebook, Twitter and Blog. Sometimes if I too bored!!! Even the Formspring also I opened. Haha.... Aren't I'm talented. Can handle everything in one time. [big clap for myself]


No comments:

Post a Comment