my college activity pointer...

I just open my student portal. Yeah! That was a part of my job everyday to open the student portal to see any current issues. Maybe sometimes I quit boring to open that portal but because I wanna know my college result whether I get the college or not so I force myself to be a diligent to open those student portal... Haha...

Then, I go to the eHEP System everyday to check my college application but it still processing. But to day I become to,to,to diligent to check everything at the eHEP System. So, suddenly I was too diligent to open the 'Kemahiran Insaniah-Transkrip' then I go and click at the 'Kemahiran Transkrip Terperinci' and suddenly I was shocked to see my college activity pointer. I thought I was daydream but I looked at the pointer again and again and it was real! I got 3.33. I'm so damn happy! Maybe that pointer will help me to get the college. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment