me, stuffs, college & home sweet home...

Mownink yaww!!!

How long did I never post any story here? Yeah! Even I don't know that! Haha.... Right, I just finish packing my stuffs and there is still a few stuffs that I never pack yet. Why? Coz' my luggage already full with my clothes. From 'baju kurung', jacket, cardigans, pyjamas, jeans, t-shirts, bags and so on. Lucky that my travel bag enough to put my shoes. Haha... Feel like wanna bring one whole cupboard to Kelantan. This is my last minute jobs. Packing all stuffs one day before get back to Raub. Last minute why I become so diligent last minute? After I getting lecture by my mom! Haha....

dialog....
Mom : Fara! Pegi kemas barang!!!
Me : Hah! Kejap lagi la..... [online mood]
Mom : Kejap!!! Kejap!!! Nanti kelam kabut...
Me : Ala nanti orang kemas la... [online mood]
Mom :..... [didn't says any single word]

next day...
Mom : Kemas la barang tu...
Me : Hah! Yeah!!! [online mood]
Mom :....[didn't says any single word too]

next day too...
Mom : Nie dah ari Khamis, bile nak kemas barang?
Me : Kejap lagi la... [still online mood]
Mom : Kejap! Itu je la jawapan....
Me : Nanti orang kemas la... malam2 sikit... [eating pizza while online]
Mom : .....[didn't says any single word again]

And now.... Everything I do last minute when its enter to Friday!!! How lazy I am. LAZY BUMP!!! Yeah! What to do??? I didn't even feels like wanna go back there. I more prefer sitting here at my home sweet home. Shopping here and there. Watching movies at the cinemas... That's what i'm gonna do!!! This whole days more prefer eating and eating and eating. But my weight is still the same 55kg!!! Haha... Even I'm having Wall's Selection Chocolate Truffle alone without sharing with the others its still 55kg. Maintaining that weight from form 5. Good Jobs!!! What go back there sometimes makes me like wanna fasting all the days. Why? Coz' I don't know what to eat. Haha.... No Secret Recipe. No Papa Johns. No Vivo Pizza. No Kenny Rogers Roaster. No MacDonalds. And what make me more shock is THERE IS NO STARBUCKS!!!! Only in Kelantan there is no Starbucks!!! Aren't that weird??? Yeah! For me is totally super duper weirdo!!!! Well, is hard for me to get all this fast foods.... Why? Because my college is quit far from the Kota Bahru. Pity me right? :(

Hug&Kiss from me......

No comments:

Post a Comment