2 days story about classes and college...

Hey peeps....

Haha... I think already few days I didn't update any new story in blog. So, I think this will be a long post to cover two days story but the others I am really super duper lazy to write. Is okey, right? Okey wanna know why I can't update my blog this few days? Yeah! Classes is one of the reasons but, another reasons is this broadband find a mess with me this few days. Feel like wanna "aiyaak!!! whatcha!!! dush!!! yeah!!!" kick out this broadband out of my life!!! Sometimes it bring me headache and hate it!!!! [devillaugh]....

Okey! Okey! Back to our topic. Lets start on Monday! It start here. On Monday I only have two classed. That is IMD 152 and BEL 260. That day was so an exciting for me and all my classmates. Wanna know why? Coz' we get to know our new lecturer for IMD 152. Haha... we get to know our lecturer on the second week of class. IMD 152 is a Management of Internet Resources. One of subject for second semester Diploma in Information Management students. Well, it was a nice subject. We got to know a lots about internet. The boundaries, types and many more. I can't tell here but when you guys study on it. It will be nice subject. Okey! Our lecturer for IMD 152 known as Sir Akmal. He is Master Graduated. First, impression for my IMD 152 lecturer is (1) I thought he is an old person, but... his young. Haha... (2) I thought that he is a fierce person, but... he is a nice lecturer. Haha... Okey! Wanna know where his come from? He from Selangor!!! Is so nice to meet the Selangorians here in Kelantan. Hehe.... He was a friendly lecturer. First time I see a lecturer who like to told us his story from past. He like to shared story with us. Three hours in his class, we never feels bored at all. :)

Then, having BEL 260 class at 4 o'clock on that day really make me so the 'kelam kabut'! Wanna know why? On that day I think this 'tenggiling which supposed took us from TDM to block D for BEL that evening. And the most important thing that me and my classmates need to do is bought the text book call Stride Ahead for BEL that evening from the "Akademik Bahasa" in block B before entered Sir Fadhli class. But truly I'm trying to said... "Feels like wanna to squirt the tenggiling tyres!" another [devillaugh]. I think about 45 minutes we have been waiting this tenggiling to picked us up but, I couldn't heard any engine sound!!! I think that they having this "Mesyuarat Tenggiling Sedunia" haha.... @_@! At last we need to walked from TDM to block D in the hot sun. Then, go to "Akademi Bahasa" at block B to get the book. It so damn tired day that evening!!!! :( Lucky Sir Fadhli didn't scolded us. Haha.....

Right! This is a story on Tuesday! That's mean story about yesterday! Hehe... :) For me Tuesday is so the 'kelam kabut' day for me!!! Yeah! Tuesday will make me like wanna blast off from here in UiTM. I'm having two classes plus with co-curriculum. My bagpack will be really damn heavy. Wanna know why? I will told you later. Just wait!!! Like the Malay people says "sabar separuh pada iman" :) So, be patient! On Tuesday i'm having IMD 156 class at 10 o'clock till 1 in the noon. It was Sir Farouk class. Okey! I will not tell much about this class coz' I still doesn't have a point to write. Hehe... Coz' we didn't get a book yet for IMD 156 so, Sir Farouk just teach us generally anyway sometimes this subject had a linked with IMD 102 that I learned last semester in Madam Aswani class. Missed Madam Aswani so much! She is very nice lecturer. :) [thinking about madam for a while]......... Before that, Sir Farouk already give a group presentation to us. Three in a group. I'm one group with Fatin and Aisyah and our group presentation title is International Federation of Library Association and Institutions ( IFLA ). Haha... Okey it look like hard but we have Mr. Google.... :) Ask anything at Mr.Google and confirmed you will get everything from A to Z... Don't worry, be happy!!! :).

At this peek time is really make me so, so, so anxious, uneasy and whatever that related with it. Why? Coz' we only have one hour break before started the next class at 2 o'clock! At this time wanna take lunch and at this time also wanna go for prayer at 'Pusat Islam' and it is really crowded. But lucky 'Pusat Islam' is near with our class which held in administration block. It is really near. IMD 157 class also known as Communication Skills for Information Professionals I. Where hear they thoughts to be more self-confident to talk in front of the public and many more. I'm lazy to explain everything. Hehe... This class started at 2 in the evening and end at 4.50 in the evening. Then, it makes me so the 'kelam kabut' to go to co-curriculum and I feel so lazy too at that time. But what to do??? I don't know what to do!!! Don't ask me! My class timetable is like that. So, accept it with wide hand! [actually feel like wanna 'maki'] hehe.... [devillaugh] again!

Right! Talked about co-curriculum yesterday. Yeah!!! As you know I'm still entered the National Kesatria. As well National Kesatria held at Medan Ilmu. But yesterday really makes me damn tired! Why? Here let me told you! Okey after IMD 157 class again I go to 'Pusat Islam' having my prayer again then my friends and I straight go to Medan Ilmu to start our co-curriculum. We just entered our group that the we need to run to block A coz' suddenly its raining. Then, a few minutes after that after our commander took our attendance, we need to run back to Medan Ilmu coz' it already stop raining. After we finish singing the National Anthem and Wawasan Setia bangsa again its raining. That we get an order to run to the Medan Ilmu pavement. Not even 2 minutes we need to run back to Medan Ilmu. Urgh!!!! So...... Well you know it!!! So yesterday, i'm keep running here and there. Haha.... Now my leg is so pain. Why? Coz' it so long I never marching and yesterday i'm having marching and I forgor all my steps. Haha.... What to do!!! :P

Oh yeah! I almost forgot this. Why my bagpack will be really damn heavy every Tuesday? Coz' I don't have enough time to go back to TDM to take my National Kesatria clothes. So, I will bring all this stuff to class from 10 o'clock in the morning until 7 evening after finish co-curriculum. Haha....... Hurm!!! Is a fate!!! Accept the fate!!!! :)

hug&kiss... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment