steamboat...

Annyeonghaseyo!!!

Yesterday around 8 o' clock in the evening my family and I having steamboat at the Flemin Steamboat Restaurant in Section 33, Shah Alam. My dad recommended the steamboat Restaurant to us. Why? Because he already try the steamboat before in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur with his friends after the working hour.

So yesterday, he brought us one whole family to one of the Flemin Steamboat branch in Shah Alam. Eating steamboat on raining day is really delicious and we enjoy it. It was so crowded. Lucky we got the place. If not? I don't know what to say. 4 pax is cost around RM113. It really worth it. It had lots of variety of foods. We can took as many as possible. And it self service. Everything is self service from the steamboat right to the drinks. Whoa!!! I like that!!! It really delicious and yummy!!! They had tomyam steamboat and also soup steamboat in one pot. Hahaha... I like it.

We spend about 2 hours at the restaurant. Not just by having steamboat but we also having it dessert. While my dad, mom and little bro still having the steamboat. I already twice repeated to the ice-cream table. Firstly, I took 2 scope of yam ice-cream with almond topping. Then I having 6 pieces of marshmallow with chocolate. Haha... My dad, mom and little bro still having the steamboat but I already took the dessert. How fast do I eat the steamboat. But actually, I just ate a little. I'm just having the crab sticks, fishball, prawn and california rolls. That's all. My mom said to me "rugilah bawak fara makan kat sini". Hahaha...

That's all I can share...

Kamsahamida!!!

Adios!!! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment