My Idols....

My Dad


Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad


Leftenan Adnan Saidi


Dato' Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak


Annyeonghaseyo!!!!

So, today my story is about IDOL!!! Everyone have their own idol? Right? So do I.

Firstly, my idol is my dad. Leftenan Kolonel Roslan bin Othman. That is my dad. He work as an army officer. I really admire my that because he is a caring person. Whether he look so strict but actually he is a great man that I never seen. I Luv my dad so much. My dad is everything in my life. I like my dad character. He is a very charisma, punctual man, strict, sometimes funny. No one can beat my dad. He is the best that ever. He is the WORLD GREATEST DAD!!!! That I never have.

Secondly, is the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia. He known as Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. I really, totally admire him so much. He is a very outstanding person that I never found before. I have a dream to meet him. Shake hand with him. Stand beside him. Become like him. He also a very charismatic person. I'm really proud that I have stay under the rulers like him. He is the best ever. He is very outspoken peoples. He will say straight forward if he doesn't agree for something. I really salute him as a Prime Minister of Malaysia before.

Thirdly, is the Malaysia true hero! He is a really true hero. He known as Leftenan Adnan Saidi. He is an army who fight with the Japanese when the Japanese attack the Malayan Land. He fight until the last blood. He is really a hero! He is the 1st Malay Regiment from the Company 'C'. He died in the Battlefield when fight with the Japanese Army. He leave his family behind just to protect his one and only country that he love from the Japanese Army. He is really a true malay warrior that I never know.

Fourthly, is Dato' Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak. He is the 6th Prime Minister of Malaysia. He did the 1 Malaysia Concept. He just like the Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. He also a very charismatic person. With his 1 Malaysia Concept he be able to strengthen the three races that have in our country. He once we live in harmony and peaceful. I also really salute him just like Tun Dr. Mahathir.

That all.....

Kamsahamida!!!

Adios!!! Bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment