story morry...

Annyeonghaseyo!!!

Hye blog!!! Miss me?

Hurm!!!! Well, it already two week fasting. Cool!!! Next week I will be fasting in Klang. Haha...... fasting with my family. Well, I already started counting day by day since last week. 10 days to go.
Yabedabeduuuuuu...... Yeppiiiiiii :) Bazaar wait for me! Miss want to go bazaar in andalas and also shah alam.

Oh yeah! Almost forgotten something. I already received my flight ticket from my parents last 2 days. Oh yeah!!!! That's mean, next week I will say bye...bye... to Uitm!!! My flight will depart from Pengkalan Chepa on 25th August 1220pm on Thursday. I will reach the LCCT airport 1320 pm. My mom will wait for me over there. Hehehehehe...... Klang!!!! I'm Back!!!!!!!

Well, I already have a big plan for myself when I'm in Klang. Well, of course... SHOPPING!!!!!!! but most important is repairing my laptop!!! That craziey laptop make my head more craziey.... Because of that laptop... I can even finish my assignment. Because of that laptop.... I really mess up!!!! Urgh!!!!!!! Tension.

Huh!!!! Well, anyway... I really happy right now... singing 'Balik kampung' from Sudirman......

Perjalanan jauh tak ku rasa,
Kerna hati ku melonjak sana,
Ingin berjumpa sanak-saudara,
Yang selalu bermain di mata,

Nun menghijau gunung, ladang dan rimba,
Langit yang tinggi bertambah birunya,
Deru angin turut sama berlagu,
semua bagaikan turut gembira,

Ooooooo... Balik Kampung,
Ooooooo... Balik Kampung,
Ooooooo... Balik Kampung,
Hati girang!!!!!

Terbayang-bayang wajah yang kusayang,
Satu-satu tersemat dikalbu,
pasti terubat rindu hati,
menyambut kepulangan ku nanti.....

This year I will celebrate my 1st raya in Raub.... Hurm!!!!! Can't wait to meet all my cousins, my uncle, my aunt and my lovely grandmother............ wait for me.... :)

Okey till here only my story... Enjoy it...

Kamsahamida!!!

Bye!!! Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment