i'm release everything here...
suppose to...but about a few month i didn't even visited my blog.......
actually i need to release here everyday...but i didn't even have a chance to do that...
well, maybe i didn't have a secret place to release mytension actually...i don't like to write a diary like the others so i think this is the best way.

for me i create this blog for me to release everything...
blog just like my friends...but i make my blog sad coz' i didn't visited her.
maybe in school i looks so happy but actually i'll keep it at the side....
because i didn't have a chance to open a laptop on school days...
so release everything in a toilet.....
singing,dreaming is a part how i release everything.
something that hurts in school toilet will be a perfect place....
well, i'm not crying but touching.....
that part i can't tell here..

yeah, maybe someone touching my feeling...
blog is the place......
hmmm...anyway i'm happy

bye!!!!!!!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment